- April 9, 2021
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Domestic Preparedness is a Series of classes put together by Fema Instructor John Wright.
These classes will have limited capacity.
There will be 5 classes. Each class will be held every other Friday evening from 6-9 pm starting on April 9th.
- Intro to Emergency Preparedness – Understanding Emergencies and Disasters and how to prepare accordingly.
- Safe Water – Understanding the difference between filtering and purification and how to do it correctly.
- Prepared to Go – Being prepared to go instantly, what materials do I need, and how to prepare them
- Curating Important Documents – What will I need to regain my life and prove I exist?
- Fire Preparation – What happens in a fire and how do I respond correctly?
After the 5 classes are completed, there will be an optional 6th class with scenario-based training held off-site. It will include camping, and learning to use your survival skills and equipment properly when outside.
This date will be determined at the end of class and will be a weekend experience you will always remember.